Club Vauxhall  

Go Back   Club Vauxhall > Forum > Technical > Mechanical
vBPicGallery FAQ Links Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-06, 12:00 AM
srilee

corsa b 2.0 8v conversion help

i have just dropped a cav 2.0 8v into my corsa sri 1.4 16v. can anyone tell me what inner cv joints fit onto my shafts. i have been told mk2 cav 1.8 inners will go straight on, is this true . many thanks srilee.....
Old 03-12-06, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Model: calibra vectra
Engine: 16v 16v
Size: 2.0 2.0

N19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to beholdN19E VX is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to N19E VX View Member's Myspace Profile View Member's FaceBook Profile View Member's Bebo Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by srilee View Post
i have just dropped a cav 2.0 8v into my corsa sri 1.4 16v. can anyone tell me what inner cv joints fit onto my shafts. i have been told mk2 cav 1.8 inners will go straight on, is this true . many thanks srilee.....
not to sure mate but if you pm forvaux he has just done the conversion for somebody cheers nige

Old 03-12-06, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Model: CALIBRA TURBO 4X4
Engine: TURBO SELECTA
Size: 2.0 LITRE

FatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to allFatLadZ is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to FatLadZ View Member's FaceBook Profile
and welcome to the site
please post a hi post in the check in lounge so we can all welcome you properly

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers
Old 03-12-06, 10:11 AM
mia

Model: Calibra
Engine: c20ne,
Size: 2.0 8v,

Axl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV memberAxl is a helpful CV member
Send a message via MSN to Axl
Yeah welcome matey, and get pics of the beasts work in progress up.
Old 05-12-06, 02:17 PM

Cheater2k is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Cheater2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigescalli View Post
not to sure mate but if you pm forvaux he has just done the conversion for somebody cheers nige

mk2 cavilier 1.6 inners. useing the corsa GSI shaft and outers. thats the general rule.